Today, Tuesday 29th January 2013.
The snow that we have been experiencing for quite a number of days has finally gone~~~Washed away by rain, I was able get some hoeing done on my Asparagus beds. It is surprising how quickly weeds seem to appear in a well kept garden.
I also decided to take all the half empty packets of seed from the shed and sort them out ready to be used, if possible. I have quite a number of new unopened packets that I have accumulated and I think it will be unlikely that I will have to purchase any seed at all this year. I intend to use up all the very old seed that I have and trust to luck some will grow. I made a mental note that the shed could do with another coat of preservative.